Tuesday, November 8, 2011

49rs Hat

I am in love with this Red color from Red Heart.  It is called "Really Redand is extremely soft - yet it is just the regular Super Saver yarn.  The richness in color makes me want to make an afghan for my bedroom. (hmmm...I just might).  It was perfect for the San Fransisco 49rs hat and I'm thinking of making some with my daughters High School letters with it. 

This next hat is a toddler size hat which was requested by a customer.  They wanted blue for spiderman, but as I was making it, I was afraid that it was going to be to small.  It is a snug fit for a 20" head, so I made the Medium size for the customer (which was a better fit) and needed to finish the small somehow.  I had 1 more set of logos for patriots and left-over verigated patriotic yarn.  The end result:

The material I ordered for Raiders and Cowboys logos was received at the store yesterday, so I will plenty on hand for more orders.  Each hat sells for $20 shipped (cont US)  To order, leave a comment on the blog, or email me at craftingfriends4you@yahoo.com with the information.
Thank you to all of my followers and customers!  You make my day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment is awaiting moderation