Saturday, April 30, 2011

Cover Girl Sample/Coupons


My newest product trial is the Cover Girl Nature Luxe makeup.  I'm liking these BssAgent trials.  I have worn the foundation for several days now and I really like it.  I will be switching to the Nature Luxe as soon as my other bottle of foundation runs out.  I really think I use less of the product because it goes on so smoothely.  I also received a sample of the Lip Balm.  I was a little worried when I first saw it because it is BRIGHT RED... but when you put it on, it is very light and silky in weight and color.  It doesn't feel waxy like most lip products.  I would recomend it to anyone.  I have some coupons for $2 off.  If you are interested in trying it out, let me know and I will send you a coupon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment is awaiting moderation